The Rian Group

The Rian Group

Friday, May 29, 2015

Another Happy Seller in Lake Oswego!

Aaron and his Team were great to work with. He was very personable and professional which made it easy to work with him. Aaron had the unique ability to make me feel like I was his only client. He is a true professional who cares very much for the clients he serves and delivers on everything he commits to. I received a phone call from one of his team member weekly. They provided me with all the activity that occurred at our home. This was extremely helpful. I felt like his team had a great pulse on the market. 

I was very impressed and would recommend Aaron and his team to anyone who wants to sell their home. Thanks Aaron!

-- Sam Agnew

Home Sold: 1585 Patton Road Lake Oswego, OR 97034

No comments:

Post a Comment